It’s best to start first by applying color around your hairline close to your face. Color the rest of your gray roots row by row towards the back of your head and neck.
Applying color with the S.O.S. Color Recover only takes five easy steps:
1. Lift a strand of your hair at a 90° angle.
2. Place the scalp protector on the part of your hair that you want to colour close to your scalp up to the line visible on the shield.
3. Make a few short and quick compressions, and press down the lever to colour the selected area.
4. Once you have applied the color, move the applicator away from your hair; this will automatically remove excess color.
5. Wait five minutes to let it dry completely. You can also use a use a hair dryer for faster results.